Terms and Conditions
Diamond picnic hamper prize draw
- Entry is open to all UK residents aged 17 years or over.
- The Promoter is EUI Limited (trading as Diamond) whose registered address is Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH (the "Promoter").
- Employees of the Admiral Group of companies, their families, and anyone professionally connected with this prize draw are not permitted to enter.
- By entering this prize draw participants are deemed to accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Prize details:
- There are FIVE prizes in total:
Each winner will receive one picnic hamper each worth £32
The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value. This applies to the Prize as whole or certain elements of it. The Prize (or alternative prize) must be accepted as offered and there is no cash alternative.
- There are FIVE prizes in total:
- This is a prize draw that will be run through the Diamond Twitter & Facebook pages, and email.
- To enter the prize draw, the participant must either:-
- Follow @DiamondforGirls on Twitter and tag the person you'd take for a picnic with the hashtag #DiamondGirlsPicnic; or
- Under the Facebook competition post tag the person you'd take for a picnic
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Diamond Girls Picnic and tell us who you'd take for a picnic in the email.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Participants will require access to the internet to enter the prize draw. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any participant entering the prize draw.
- Entries that are incomplete, delayed, not received for whatever reason and/or are not in accordance with the Promoter's instructions may not be entered into the prize draw.
- While participants can tag more than one person, participants will only be entered once into the prize draw.
- By posting on the Promoter's social media sites, the participant is giving permission for the post to be used on the Diamond.co.uk website and the Diamond Twitter & Facebook pages.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the content of the post(s).
- The prize draw opens at 9am on Sunday 5th June 2016 and closes at 9am on Sunday 3rd July 2016 (the "Entry Period"). Entries received before or after the Entry Period will not be accepted.
- Five winners will be chosen at random.
- Upon entering the prize draw, participants are deemed to have given express permission to allow the Promoter to contact them if they win via a post on Twitter or Facebook, or via email. All personal data will be deleted after 12 months.
- The Promoter will contact the winners of the prize draw between 3rd July and 8th July 2016. The Promoter will not notify any participants who do not win a prize.
- Winners' notification will be deemed to have been received on the day that the winners are posted on Diamond's Twitter or Facebook, account, or emailed, by the Promoter.
- The winners will then be required to contact the Promoter by sending an email to the email address provided by the Promoter or by sending a direct message on Twitter or Facebook within 28 days of receipt of notification to claim their prize (the "28 Day Period").
- If no response is received from the winner, one further attempt will be made to contact the winner by the same communication method within the 28 Day Period. However, if a prize is not claimed within the 28 Day Period then the Promoter will randomly select an alternative winner.
- Participants can request the winners' names and counties of residence any time after 8th July 2016 and before 15th July 2016 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Marketing Department, Diamond Insurance, Tŷ Admiral, David Street, Cardiff, CF10 2EH.
- The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the outcome of the prize draw.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.