Breast Cancer Awareness Month - best pink products
With Breast Cancer Awareness Month comes a flurry of pretty pink products, and, as fans of all things pink, we at Diamond really can't complain.
From rosy-hued PJs and cerise bed sheets, to fuchsia footwear and blush bras, October certainly has a warm glow and we love it.
The best part is, we can stock up on our on all our fave products, in a myriad of pink tones, safe in the knowledge we are giving to a wonderful cause at the same time.
To give you a helping hand in choosing your charitable, pink purchases, we've put together a list of 8 products we'll be investing in ourselves. Enjoy!
- Pandora Breast Cancer Awareness pink ribbon charm - Pandora charm bracelets are the gift that keep on giving. If you treat yourself to this charity charm, 15% of the £35 price tag will be donated to Breakthrough Breast Cancer (up to £100,000)
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion - this super, skin-smoother comes with a pretty signature hearts keychain and £2 from the £29 price will go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Bodhi & Birch's special edition Rosa Rosa Skincare Set - now this is a little pricier at £80 for the set, however, all profits from the sale go to Breast Cancer Care. Fabulous skin and a hefty charitable donation, what's not to love?
- Smashbox Be Legendary lip gloss in Promise - big, pink, glossy lips, we love a sparkly pout! £5 from every purchase of this gloss will be donated to the Breast Cancer Foundation. At just £15, that's lip-smackingly good
- In the Pink Bouquet - if you fancy treating your mum to some lovely flowers then look no further than Marks and Spencer. 10% of this £35 bunch of beauties helps support Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Debenhams Floozie by Frost French flower statement necklace - this fabulous, jewelled flower necklace is the perfect way to brighten up a plain winter wardrobe. It's £22 and 25% will be donated with 45% of that going to Breakthrough Breast Cancer, 45% to Breast Cancer Campaign and 10% to the Pink Ribbon Foundation
- Stella & Dot 'hope' necklace - this necklace is adorable in silver, gold and rose gold on a silver chain. It's simple yet makes a statement, we really love this (it's definitely on the Diamond team's Christmas list) and it's just £32. Net proceeds of this will go to Breakthrough Breast Cancer
- Deborah Lippmann nail lacquer in Shape of My Heart - pretty pink nail varnish is the perfect way to show off beautifully-shaped talons this winter. You can grab yourself a bottle from Liberty London for £16 and 10% of proceeds benefit the Hoag Memorial Hospital in Newport Beach, California