Diamond’s favourite blue bloods
Whether you're a royalist or not, news of a new heir to the British throne can't have passed you by - the tabloids haven't exactly kept quiet about it.
Love them or loathe them, young royals tend to be in the public eye quite a lot so it's pretty easy to pick favourites.
While we can only imagine the new arrival will win the award for most adorable royal, it does mean Prince Harry will be bumped down to fifth in line to the throne and Harry is definitely our favourite.
It's hard not to love Harry's cheeky chappy ways - of all the royals he's the one we'd most like to hit the town with.
- Princess Charlene of Monaco - beautiful, blonde, a former Olympic swimmer and now, Princess of Monaco. Some girls get all the luck. It's not luck that got her on our list though, it's her sensational sense of style - we want her wardrobe!
- Princess Eugenie of York - think back to the fashion faux pas you made during your teenage years, now imagine if every mistake you made was splashed across the tabloids for the world to see. It's a horrifying prospect isn't it? Well, Eugenie lived through that hell and came out the other side with a degree in English literature and a sense of style to be admired.
- Zara Phillips - her mum (Princess Anne) chose not to give Zara a formal title to give her the best chance at a normal life, she's still a royal though and we love her. Married to a rugby player, a talented equestrian and winner of the BBC Sports Personality of the Year award - she's not a run of the mill royal.
- Prince William - he's second in line to the throne and married to Kate Middleton. He seems like an all round charming chap to us. Plus, he's a fully-trained pilot which is pretty handy really.
- The Duchess of Cambridge - you'd have to have been living under a rock not to have heard of Catherine (Kate) Middleton. She seems like an a lovely lady to us, but it was her beautiful, Alexander McQueen wedding dress that cemented her place in our hearts. She looked like a real-life princess and we fell a little bit in love.
- Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi of Monaco - okay, so her name may be a bit of a mouthful but as her grandparents were the late Prince Ranier and Grace Kelly, she probably doesn't care. She also happens to be the official equestrian ambassador for Gucci, which means Gucci designs clothes for her to wear to competitions. Jealous, us?
- Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Värmland - third in line to the Swedish throne and he happens to look like a movie star, we are big fans. He is due to marry Sofia Hellqvist on 13th June so keep an eye out for some fairytale wedding pictures in a couple of months' time.
- Elizabeth II - what's a list of favourite royals without the Queen herself? The world's oldest reigning monarch at age 88, she doesn't show any signs of slowing down. She's as stylish as any of the younger princes and princesses in our list and has a jewellery collection to be envious of.